Monday, May 22, 2006

FAT FAT FAT!!!

I'm getting fatter and fatter. And not only me, I just saw in MSN that three persons having the same "personal message" which is 'Fatty'. Two of them, Jono and Lawrence, know each other and another one is Chris who doesn't know who are the other two. What a coincidence! Everyone is getting FATTER!!! Thanks to the cold weather which we tends to eat more...(just give a reason so that I feel better :P)

Should I change my personal message to FATTY, too?

EXERCISE, EXERCISE!!! Or why not, Marie France? Let's see what if Chris sign up for Marie France slimming programmes, how will he look like....

Original photo was Christy Chung and taken from www.mariefrance.com

Oh gosh! The usual Chris looks much more better! :P

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=29bb6acd33b9095378284832592ed8c6 ss_blog_claim=29bb6acd33b9095378284832592ed8c6