Monday, January 01, 2007

Goodbye 2006 And Welcome 2007!

First of all,

I hope everyone will have a wonderful year throughout. =)

2006 has been an exciting year to me. I was "forced" to study very hard (and of course, smart) as I was already in my third year of uni life. I also had to ensure that I won't repeat any of the units.

Aparts from study, I had done several "first times" in 2006. Let's see what are they...
  1. I started this little world of mine.
  2. I baked my very first cake with Chris.
  3. I had my first extra-ordinary bread.
  4. I plucked my first fresh strawberry.
  5. I was the Psychology Department's white rats.
  6. I was elected as the International Student Services' Sports Secretary.
Since new year is here, I also want to jot down my 2007 resolutions here...
  1. Study HARDER and SMARTER!
  2. Get a job and earn some $ for travelling.
  3. Improve my English.
  4. Enjoy more food. :P
  5. Remove some fat on my body. (Does this contradict with 4?)
  6. Decide to stay in Australia or Malaysia for career.
I think that should be all. If I have anymore, I'll just add on. Hopefully I will be able to make it all in 2007.

The last but not least,

HAPPY 2007, EVERYONE! =)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, looks like you achieved quite a lot during 2006. Hope all your 2007 wishes come true.
So this year will be your final year?

Kok said...

Happy New Year to you too, Fatty Poh! =) Yea, this year will be my final year (only IF there's no "accident" *TOUCH WOOD*). Sigh, I'll miss my student's life...hehe

Anonymous said...

Eh, why not chyet slp yet? Dun worry you still have a year to enjoy student life then can start enjoying working life. Fun oso as long as I think (dis one me think only lah) you work outside of Malaysia.

Kok said...

Haha! Staying up late to watch 'shun wu kong' later. :P Yea, have to enjoy my student's life to the max this year. I also think working outside Malaysia is fun. But, still, lots of other factors to consider leh. Cham! hehe. Any job to recommend from you?

Anonymous said...

You laylee farnie, I kopi soh what job can lecomend, can lah maybe come to work in my kopitiam ah open chee cheong fun store?? Cannotlah lidat got big big degree how can, anyway what is your major? Engineering ah?

Kok said...

If I was to work in your kopitiam, I would consider cooking the Miri's famous "kolo mee"! Earn a lot leh! :P Yea, I'm a lousy mechanical engineer. Wanna employ a lousy mechanical engineer to cook kolo mee in Fatty Poh's Kopitiam? haha!

Anonymous said...

kok: what is "kolo mee"? Sorry I little bit dunggu donch know.
Mechanical engineer ah, (scratch head) nowadays little bit susah, you got work as intern during summer or not? What type of mechanical? Car design, phone design...

Kok said...

Kolo mee ah? Erm...it's kinda like Indo Mee. But it tastes more better. Wanna have a look at it? Just click http://kokadoodle.blogspot.com/2006/07/yummy-food.html

Yea yea, I am currently having my internship actually. Click http://kokadoodle.blogspot.com/2006/12/petra-resources-sdn-bhd.html
I'm now working with a company which provides a comprehensive range of products and services for the upstream sector of the oil & gas industry.

Anonymous said...

kok: Oil and gas is the right field to be in now for sure, smart guy you. Other industry like phones and computers all that are more unstable, a lot of restructuring and moving around,, loads of lay offs. I am refering to companies like Motorola, Hewlett Packett, Hughes, Nokia, Qualcomm, etc. Moreso as manufacturing is moving out to Asia, Mexico, South America.

Anonymous said...

Tankiu for link will go look at kolo mee pigcher now, ta ta.

Kok said...

Smart hor me? haha! Nolah, I won't go into computers and mobile phones. If I couldn't get into oil and gas, probably I will go into aircraft or automobile. How's the kolo mee? Come Miri lah. Then can eat the best food!

ss_blog_claim=29bb6acd33b9095378284832592ed8c6 ss_blog_claim=29bb6acd33b9095378284832592ed8c6