Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Seoul BBQ Cafe

From the name of the cafe, we can roughly guess the cafe serves Korean cuisine.

Walk in please...

Danny and I decided to try this cafe out since it is strongly recommended by his sis.

Inside the cafe/restaurant.

It was empty by the time we reached there. 7.30p.m. is considered late for dinner in Perth. Normally the restaurant is packed with people.

Meat Combo.

This was Danny's order. Meat Combo which costs him Aud$8.90. The dish came with salad, rice, bean sprout and soup.

Quite ordinary though.

Meat Combo is a dish with 2 choices of barbeque meat. Either it's beef, chicken or pork. Danny ordered the beef and pork and I tried both the meat. Edible but not as nice as I thought. If I was to rate it, I'll only give it 2 and a half stars out of 5.

My order.

I ordered Chilli Squid which costed me Aud$7.50.

Lots of chilli!

The Chilli Squid turned out to be better than the Meat Combo. It's something like squid ring but with lots of "sambal-like" chilli as topping. 4 stars out of 5 as it's not as hot as I thought. ;)

Look out for their logo.

I gobbled everything within 10 minutes. Maybe I was too hungry then.

That's the address, phone number and map.

If anyone wants to give it a try, that's how you can get there. Seoul BBQ Cafe has two branches; Shafto Lane and Murray Street. The cafe I'm showing here is the Shafto Lane's branch.

Overall, it's a worth to try Korean cuisine although the cafe doesn't serve Kimchi (Korean dish).

2 comments:

lynn-w said...

annyeong haseyo!

wah...looks so delicious!! now you are making me hungry!!

ahaha!

Kok said...

hah? Lu gong ha mik? Wah beh zai! HAHAHA!

Is this the first time I'm making my readers feel hungry? No right? hahaha!:P

ss_blog_claim=29bb6acd33b9095378284832592ed8c6 ss_blog_claim=29bb6acd33b9095378284832592ed8c6