Friday, July 14, 2006

It's Almost Time

It's almost time to leave Miri again. 1 more week and that's it. Have to return to Perth again and struggle for another 4 months before I get my long summer break. *SIGH* Time flies fast I must admit. I can still remember when I stayed at Zhungyi's house for a night before we went to the airport together for Miri. It's like it happened yesterday.

A blink of eyes and it's already 3 weeks I'm back in Miri. The things which I have planned to do, some I still leave it aside. I'm just to lazy to do anything besides eat, sleep, play. Meeting friends? I haven't meet most of them (Sorry guys). I have been busy with my own things besides helping my dad in his company. And I haven't even upload any photos into this blog since I came back to Miri. My laptop has been in the hospital for 1 week already. I hope it can be ready before I leave Miri.

There are still so many things to do yet so little time left. What should I do? 1 more week left and I hope I can make full use of it.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=29bb6acd33b9095378284832592ed8c6 ss_blog_claim=29bb6acd33b9095378284832592ed8c6