Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Final Countdown!

It's the final countdown! Countdown for the days when I have to get back to a place where nightmare begins. Actually Perth is not really a scary place, just that, exams, assignments and projects have made it a terrible one.

Three more days and I will fly back to Perth. It's always sad to leave a place where you can get all the good food, don't need to do much work (mum does almost everything) and the most important one, don't need to sit for any exams! It has been an enjoyable one month rest for me in Miri. These three days, I'll just spend it with my family. I just don't feel like doing any other thing for these few days.

Anyway, life goes on. I'll update all the photos which I have taken in Miri later on.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=29bb6acd33b9095378284832592ed8c6 ss_blog_claim=29bb6acd33b9095378284832592ed8c6