Saturday, September 13, 2008

Friendship


Friendship, friendship... What is friendship? Can anyone give me a definition of friendship?

In this post, I'll let you all (my friends) to input your ideas about friendship. You can talk about your best friend, why it is friendship and not "friendcar" or "friendtrain", your ideas on friendship, your ideal friendship, your good and bad experience with friends and etc. You can also talk about me as friend. Basically, anything about friendship.

Drop your ideas in the commentbox and it'll appear in this post. I'll also include mine at the end of this post after you all have input yours. Thank you! :)

WMW wrote...
It's called friendship cause it stays afloat even when the waves get a little bit too strong and sails along nicely when it's calm. Sad to say, when "iceberg" shows up, it can sink a friendship too! Hahaha....You know what I mean.

Reminds me of what they use to write in autograph books:

There are small ships
there are big ships
but the best ships
are FRIENDSHIPS

hahaha....primary days!

1 comment:

wmw said...

It's called friendship cause it stays afloat even when the waves get a little bit too strong and sails along nicely when it's calm. Sad to say, when "iceberg" shows up, it can sink a friendship too! Hahaha....You know what I mean.

Reminds me of what they use to write in autograph books

There are small ships
there are big ships
but the best ships
are FRIENDSHIPS


hahaha....primary days!

ss_blog_claim=29bb6acd33b9095378284832592ed8c6 ss_blog_claim=29bb6acd33b9095378284832592ed8c6