Monday, December 11, 2006

What a Disappointed Result...

My exam result was released earlier today. As usual, I was so nervous. Straight away after I woke up, I turned on my laptop and checked my exam result.

Worst result in 3 years!

I got 2 credits and 2 passes. I know I shouldn't complain since I have passed all the units. However, I expected more better result than this. If the two passes are credits, that would be so much better.

I have emailed my lecturers and asked for a review for my exam papers. I understand it's quite impossible for me to asked for more marks. I just hope I can know what mistakes I made.

What a disappointed result...

9 comments:

KopiSoh said...

I am so sorry, maybe you can ask your lecturers if they will let you do extra credit work. Like maybe some additional assignments. It may help bring up your grades.

Kok said...

It's ok. Lecturers have replied my email and I am still asking them to have a review on my paper. I'm quite surprised with the exam marks for a unit. I'm pretty confident but end up, I only got 2/10. That's weird. Anyway, I'm waiting for their reply. :)

There are no additional assignments for me to bring my grades up. That's my uni :(

KopiSoh said...

Hopefully it's a mistake, pretty unusual to get 2/10 when you're sure you did OK. Mean time don't worry too much.

Kok said...

Hmm..indeed it is a mistake. But it is my mistake instead of the lecturer. The lecturer is pretty strict in marking the exam. He didn't even give me any marks for working step although I have everything correct except for the -ve and +ve sign. Sigh...I have to accept the fact. Don't worry too much. I'm ok. :)

LX said...

I understand how you must have felt. Well, look at the brighter side - there's another year to improve. It's never too late. And yes, some lecturers are that strict!

Kok said...

I hope I can improve. I don't know whether it's too late or not though...Hopefully, it's not...

KopiSoh said...

Cheer up, next time double check your work kalau ada masa, OK? :o)

Kok said...

I will. hehe. :)

Anonymous said...

Have a Happy Holidays!! Solly got no holiday cookie for you. :0)

ss_blog_claim=29bb6acd33b9095378284832592ed8c6 ss_blog_claim=29bb6acd33b9095378284832592ed8c6