Monday, June 12, 2006

What Do You Think?

I received an email from a lecturer today.

Read this especially towards the end of the email.

The unit code, lecturer's email and my email and also the website address have been blurred. I don't want to cause any trouble to the uni or to me or to anyone. Hope you all understand. Just find that this is really....funny? And wanted to share with you all. I know, we shouldn't expect the lecturer to help us all the way towards the exams. But how come he sent us an email like that and as if, it means that, "You people study, now I'm just working extra to help you guys and I can choose not to."

Anyway, I hope Wallabies won the match or else, he won't post any solutions to the tutorial questions and past exams questions.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=29bb6acd33b9095378284832592ed8c6 ss_blog_claim=29bb6acd33b9095378284832592ed8c6