Saturday, November 01, 2008

Celebrity In My Uni!

Do you know why students are always complaining about their boring lectures in uni?

Because most of their professors are either look like this...


This...


Or this...


What if they have Rowan Atkinson @ Mr. Bean at their uni, would they still complaining?

Rowan Atkinson @ Mr. Bean (Photo: http://www.caughtinthemiddleman.files.wordpress.com)

I bet they wouldn't. This is due to the fact that, Rowan Atkinson was in my uni as an invited lecturer and lectures were definitely not the same!

Mr. Bean at The University of Western Australia's 2008 convocation!

A lot of jokes, a lot of laughter! I guess that's what students want most instead of the boring E=mc², right?

Haha! Ok, I bluff about the Mr. Bean's part. He's actually a lecturer from my uni, Dr. Pawel Podsiadlo.

Don't you think he looks like Mr. Bean? Haha!

Note: This post is for entertainment purposes only. In case any individual finds that the photos are not allowed to be put up, please contact me at kokadoodle [at] gmail [dot] com.

17 comments:

Dalicia said...

hmmm i dont' think he looks like mr.bean. yeah there are those boring lecturers.....zzzzz...

Hazel said...

haha, quite alike lah but it's hard to have humor lecturer

Anonymous said...

that's mr bean after he had plastic surgery? hehehehe

ilene said...

Hey Kok, your lecturer don't look like Mr Bean lah! Anyway, it's lecturers like these lah that's how students can concentrate on their studies. If you put one handsome or beautiful wan, finish .... all of you will be focussing on their beauty only and nothing gets into that brain! So now you know why good lecturers look like these? hahaha

Anonymous said...

dalicia: Hah? Doesn't look alike meh?? Eeekks! But I guess you're one interesting teacher. hehehe.

hazel: It'll make class not so "dead" I guess. hehe.

miche: That's the thinner version of Mr. Bean. hahaha!

ilene: Hah? Doesn't look alike meh? I thought they're quite similar leh...

Haha! True also hor. If they put Miss World to teach me, I guess I'll just focus on her beauty instead of what she's teaching. hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.. he doesn't look like Mr. Bean oso. >< I was fascinated for a while, tot u really had Mr. Bean as ur lecturer. ><

eastcoastlife said...

If Mr Bean teaches my son, I'll make a complaint!

That poor man doesn't look like Mr Bean leh. Why got?

Kok said...

ychu: Wah! How come everyone doesn't think he look alike? Maybe real person looks more alike. hahahaha! If I got Mr. Bean as my lecturer, how ah? You wanna study at my uni?:P

ECL: Aiyo! Why lah complaint?

No meh? I think he really look alike leh! Maybe photo doesn't show how alike they are. hehehe.

Tummythoz said...

Personally I prefer good looking lecturers. Al least I'll get A++ for punctuality alertness and less unkempt. =D

Sasha Tan said...

haha he does look like rowan atkinson

Kok said...

tummythoz: Haha! Did you get any handsome lecturer before? I guess you did! :P

sasha: At last there's someone agree with me! Give me 5 sasha! :D

LadyJava said...

haha.. he does look like Mr Bean lah...lolzz!

Dav DiDi said...

Hhmm.. I had no idea ... but I think they too look alike..hahaha...

ANyway, I don't like MR. Bean wor ...

Kok said...

LJ: Yey! Another said look alike! *high 5*

dd: Why you don't like him? Hmmm.. I know lah. You only like your boyfriend. hahaha!

Mariuca said...

He he he got la some resemblance to Mr. Bean,maybe it's the hair LOL! :)

Anonymous said...

Here's the one (Rowan Atkinson's look-alike)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/15544269@N05/1665805989/

Charlie Peru said...

I have an Atkinson's real look alike picture
http://www.trovador.com/img/artistas/thumbnails/carlos-paredes-abad_250x0.JPG

ss_blog_claim=29bb6acd33b9095378284832592ed8c6 ss_blog_claim=29bb6acd33b9095378284832592ed8c6