Sunday, November 09, 2008

Save on Eyeglasses

Economy is so bad these days. Just look at the stockmarket, it only goes downwards and no upwards. A lot of employers are having a hard time and have to retrench some of their employees. With economy this bad, I think most of us have to try our best to cut down on our monthly or daily expenses.

Take for example, my sister who wears eyeglasses. She normally spends hundreds for her eyeglasses a year. So, I suggest her to buy a cheaper frame at ZenniOptical.com to cut down the spending. Although it’s not much, accumulate with the other stuff, it will be a lot. You may ask why ZenniOptical.com. Now I will tell you why.

ZenniOptical.com is an online eyeglasses store which sells stylish prescription glasses from as low as $8! You might say the glasses must be of poor quality since the price is so low. No! They provide high quality glasses, I assure you. This is due to the fact that there are no middlemen involved in their own manufactured frames business.

I know it might not save you much but then, it is better than none. This is especially useful for a large family who needs several pairs of eyeglasses for each family member. They can indirectly save hundreds if not thousands of dollars!

2 comments:

LadyJava said...

Yeay.. I see the entrecard widget.. !!! ok.. give me till Monday ok.. then I transfer the credits to you.. coz EC rules lah cannot transfer more than so much credits in one week :(

Wah tak lama lagi boleh afford makeover lah.. winky2

Dav DiDi said...

Wahh .. reli ... I thought of getting myself a spec lor since i think the degree is getting higher.. hhmm ..

ss_blog_claim=29bb6acd33b9095378284832592ed8c6 ss_blog_claim=29bb6acd33b9095378284832592ed8c6