Friday, November 28, 2008

The Wackiest I Would Do to Race for N96

Nokia is organizing the Nokia N96 Race and they are kind enough to set aside two places especially for Nuffnangers. When I first saw this in Nuffnang.com, I quickly sent in my slogan for the first round of the contest. And I was so surprised that I was selected to move on to the second round!

The Nokia N96 Race.

Wah! The second round is so much tougher! I need to come out a post with this title, "The Wackiest I Would Do to Race for N96". I know lah, Kok is crazy but, how crazy can he be to race for N96? ;)

Fire walk? [Photo: http://www.mentalcombat.co.uk]

Walk on the fire? Aiyo, that's too common lah. A lot of people has done that. Nothing special with that although it looks quite cool to walk on fire.

Spiderman climbing Petronas Twin Tower? [Photo: http://www.contractjournal.com]

Then, I thought of climbing Petronas Twin Tower. That's not an easy task which can be considered. However, Alain Robert has done it before lah! I don't want to become copy spider cat!

Piercings? [Photo: http://funnypictures.blogsome.com]

I thought of "Believe It Or Not" television programme which showed a man with who-knows-how-many-piercings. I think if I do that, it would be the wackiest I would do. Nevertheless, I have to ditch this idea as I don't want to ruin my handsome baby face. :P

Nokia N96.

Haiyo... I really want that gorgeous N96 lah. I would do anything to race for N96! And I'm serious! See? All the above ideas, although quite wacky, I don't want to do any of them. Not because I'm coward, but those ideas are not original.

Now, after thinking for quite a while, this is what I would do...

Smelly butt.

I'll kiss smell the pig's butt while following it all the way to Nokia's office to claim that N96 for the race! How about that? Haha! But of course, not the above pig lah...

Huge pig!

It's this pig! Hahaha! Tell me that's one of the wackiest thing that a person would do! :D

But one thing I'm worried... would the traffic police give "saman" (summon) to the pig on the road? *Scratching head*

P/s: I might have to change the pig to the other animal such as cow, goat or even, monkey! :D

26 comments:

Xiu Long Bao said...

Yikes, I missed out alot of your posts recently :p *Scrolled all the way down n' catch up on ur latest updates* Good to know that you've secured a job and seconded to Shell :)

For me, I've been missing in action in the blogsphere for quite sometime. Mostly uninspired n also due to some new changes recently. I've just been granted permanent residenceship over here n' secured a new vocation - this time round back to the legal line.

Guess I'll be stuck here for the next couple of years till new changes hit me again. Do drop by SG for a visit. Am sure u'll have a great time over here.

:)

Anonymous said...

waa so many last minute post ups for the n96 race ><

LadyJava said...

heheh.. good luck my friend.. I hope you win!! nice phone!!

Dav DiDi said...

So funny la you ...

Anonymous said...

Errr..babi ah...

Not sure if our malay folk wud be happy with them running on the streets. Try a goat or cow la...

;)

Sweet Jasmine said...

Wish you luck, Kok..

(T) (H) (B) said...

Maybe they'll jail u for letting it near them...

(T) (H) (B) said...

Good luck. :)

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

wahh not sure whether u want to use pig..rather sensitive in malaysia..esp KL ...haha

Mariuca said...

Hey Kok! I hope u win the contest, all the best to you and have a great weekend. :):):)

Joy said...

Hahaha. Is the Nokia phone really that good that people are willing to do crazy things?

Anonymous said...

xiulongbao: You really missed out a lot loh! haha! Thanks a lot! I'm still enjoying my job a the moment. :P

Don't worry lah. Take your time to come back. Sometimes, we really don't know what to write. Just like me these few days. hehe.

So fast you've been granted a PR? Wah! So good! Which company are you attached to now? Better ah?

I will try to arrange a trip to SG definitely. Be sure to be my tour guide there ok? hehehe.

bryanlyt: Thanks for dropping by. I wrote mine last minute cause I was too busy to do so. hehe. Moreover, staff from Nuffnang called and reminded me about the due date. So, I think I have to "repay" with their effort. :)

LadyJava: Thank you! But I doubt I can win with this lousy post of mine. hehe.

DD: Funny? Or crazy? hahaha!

mott: Actually I only thought of that when I was in my last paragraph of this post. hehe. I think I might change it to something else lah. hehehe.

sweetjasmine: Thank you!:)

THB: Haha! Maybe for the sake of N96, jail also never mind lah. hahaha! I think I'll try to change it to other animal lah. :P

Thanks a lot ya!:)

joe: Haha! I only thought of that when I wrote my last paragraph. I think I'll try to change it to other animal lah. hehe.

mariuca: Thank you! You too have a great weekend!:)

joy: For a phone that worths RM3000+, I guess it's worth it eh? hahaha! Somemore, I haven't had a new phone for almost 3 years now. :P

Kleio the Muse said...

All the best to you (hugs). May you be the winner!

Tho you might really have to live up to your challenge. They might get crazy enuff to get you to actually do that ya know (LOL). Publicity mah. :P You would then be scarred for life! Gosh! And most probably be charged for sod harassment!

Geezz the thing's you'll do for a phone. Tsk tsk tsk. I admire your courage anyways *chuckle*

Hazel said...

like to read ur post coz it's always so funny. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Dude! You're disgusting! Ha ha ha .. but then hor, if you win .. gud also la.

eastcoastlife said...

Huh!? Can let the pig walk wild on the road in Malaysia meh? You will be stoned to death! haha....

eastcoastlife said...

Yah. I'm back to blogging. hehe....
See you soon.

Kok said...

kleio: Thanks a lot ya! *Hugs*

Haha! I don't think they'll ask me to do it eh? This is the wackiest I WOULD do but not I must do mah. haha!

I hope they won't really ask me to do that though... hahaha.

hazel: Thanks for your compliment. I hope to write better to entertain you all!:D You too have a great weekend!:)

cibol: Hahaha! You won't want to see such scene eh?:P

ECL: Of course cannot lah. But since it's mentioned the WACKIEST I would do, I think must do something which nobody dares mah. haha!

Welcome back! I so the miss you! See you!:)

eastcoastlife said...

What about wear your bunny suit and parade down the street? :P

yenjai.net said...

Good luck to you kok
while...
Haha, I don't know whether that is 'permissible' :P

Monica said...

LOL! this is a funny post :-D GOOD LUCK!!

Kok said...

ECL: That one too common leh. Later they thought which weird bunny runs out from the farm. hahaha.

yenjai: Thanks! Err... that's why it's the wackiest?:P

monica: Thank you!:D

Chen said...

congrats for making it to the 2nd round.

smelling the pig's butt?
it's "haram" leh..
hehhehhee :P

wmw said...

I think you might have to change the animal :o)

Tummythoz said...

Definitely a stop traffic event!

Kok said...

chen: Thanks but I didn't manage to win the contest. :(

Hehehe. Haram! That's why it's the wackiest mah. :P

wmw: I don't think I need to change cause I didn't win the contest.

tummythoz: Not anymore since I didn't win the contest. :P

ss_blog_claim=29bb6acd33b9095378284832592ed8c6 ss_blog_claim=29bb6acd33b9095378284832592ed8c6