Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Shit Hairstyle

I know all these while, people often come out with new hairstyle to grab attention from the public.

Just look at the hairstyle of a famous footballer, Ronaldo, when he played for Brazil in World Cup 2002. He had his "half-moon" hairstyle back then...
Half-moon hairstyle.

And not to forget, another hairstyle of a handsome and talented footballer, David Beckham. He is more famous with his faux mohawk hair...

Faux mohawk hairstyle.

If you were following National Basketball Association (NBA) games in the 1990's, I bet you must remember this "gangster" basketballer, Dennis Rodman. Everytime when I saw him playing, he would have a different colour for his hair...

Ever-changing hair colour.

The latest Beijing 2008 Olympic Games also saw a group of kids having their hair cut with Beijing 2008 Olympic logo. Their pictures were spreaded in the internet straight after their haircut...

Beijing 2008 Olympic hair cut.

Since I also want to get more attention (who wouldn't want, right?), I think again and again on what hairstyle should I have. Still no idea, until one of my friends told me after a haircut, "my hair looks like shit now lah!" (She defines "shit" as ugly).

Ah! Shit! That's interesting. I'm pretty sure there isn't anyone who has shit hairstyle before.


Meaning to say, I can be famous if I was to have a new hair style like this???

Shit

The SHIT HAIRSTYLE!

22 comments:

Shionge said...

See....this world is beautiful not dull at all..nice cool look Kok :)

ilene said...

Phewit! Shittingly handsome! whahahahah

kok said...

shionge: Yes, only when we can see it. Thanks Shionge!:)

ilene: LOL! Want a hairstyle like this? I can help you with that! haha!

dancing queen said...

You look ... uhm....uwwekkkkk! :P

ilene said...

NO THANK YOU! I don't want to fight with you. You can have it all! heheheheheee

kok said...

dancing queen: Wah! Not handsome meh like that? First to have that hairstyle leh! haha!

ilene: We sama-sama famous mah. How about that? I don't even offer Aunty Judy leh... How how? Consider lah... hahaha!

The Human Being said...

Thanks for your compliment.

Anw, pls don't try that shit hair lor!

Chen said...

Hahahahha, cute lah your shit hairstyle :D

Kok said...

THB: Really meh? Look gross ah? hehe.

chen: Hah! The first in Malaysia! haha!:D

Dalicia said...

not bad wor! if your hair can do that real life...how COOL is that!!! but don't go an interview with that shit hairstyle....

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

hahah shit hair style..literally..nice..

i actually done the mohawk b4..hahah..

QuaChee said...

lol. that will be a traffic stopper! who knows, ull end up in the newspapers lah (or maybe a producer/ director will give u a role - seriously). :)

EastCoastLife said...

Argghhh! that looks like sh*t! hahahaha...
rofl...

Kok said...

dalicia: Any hairstylist in the States you can intro me? Maybe I can ask them to do this hairstyle for me. haha!

joe: Wow, you serious? I've never dared to try mohawk. My dad would kill me if I do so. haha!

quachee: You reckon? Then I think I'll give it a try. Who knows I'll end up in Money Not Enough 3? haha!

ecl: Of course lah. Shit hairstyle must look like shit mah. Aboh? Look like chocolate cake meh? hahaha!

EastCoastLife said...

Sorry, I cannot access the China sex museum website. The Chinese government banned it. :(

The present location:

China Sex Museum
Tongli Town
Wu Jiang City
Jiang Su Province 215217
China

Kok said...

ECL,
I'll try to access it! Thanks a lot!:D

QuaChee said...

u never know...! haha. btw jack neo has a blog. u can just let him know.

cc of Quaint Melody said...

You look so gloriously shitty there. LOL

kok said...

quachee: I don't think Jack Neo would even take his time to entertain me. haha!

cc: Haha! Nice or not??? Please say nice!:P

Sweet Jasmine said...

wah, trying to get attention fr.the girls with that shit hairstyle leh...

Kok said...

sweetjasmine,
You know I know. Don't say it so loud leh. My "lobang" pecah liao! haha!

yatesspain.blogspot.com said...

It cannot really have success, I suppose so.

ss_blog_claim=29bb6acd33b9095378284832592ed8c6 ss_blog_claim=29bb6acd33b9095378284832592ed8c6