Monday, August 11, 2008

Carrots Cafe

I have to admit that it's always great to have friends around you who know how to bake. Why? Because they'll normally share their baking with you! ;)

Creamy, rich cheesecake.

Just recently, Carrots, a friend whom I've known since Primary 1, gave me a slice of her famous cheesecake. I've to tell you guys that she's real talented in baking!

Want to taste?

Her cheesecake? Marvelous! It's rich, smooth and creamy.

Carrots, I've already had a cafe named after you! It'll only be completed with a professional baker like you!

How about a Carrots Cafe?

Carrots Cafe, OPENING SOON! :D


P/s: It's actually a cafe or bakery in Sabah.

7 comments:

wmw said...

Friends since Primary 1? Truly a friend to treasure :o)

Sasha Tan said...

wah siap with the base and container for the cake- like from a shop!

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

i like the container..fits just nice for the cake doesnt?

Shionge said...

Cheesecake sure looks creamy & yummy :D

Kok said...

wmw: Yaya, since Primary 1 till college. :)

sasha: My mama also thought it's bought from a shop until I told her not!

joe: It just fit nicely! I think it needs some skill in cutting too. :)

shionge: You want a slice? hehe.

ilene said...

Hello KOK! Very professional lah your Carrot bake her cheese cake. Looks exactly as those sold in hotels! Aiyoh, cheese cake my favourite. At one time I used to bake a lot just for my own consumption. But now, very lazy liow. Further more, can't eat as much as before so if want to eat just go out and get myself 1 slice lor.

Dalicia said...

too white for me. looks like my own cheesecake

ss_blog_claim=29bb6acd33b9095378284832592ed8c6 ss_blog_claim=29bb6acd33b9095378284832592ed8c6